Friday, October 3, 2008

Austin City Limits Festival 2008

This is the little bit of ACL that I got to experience. I was only there on Friday but it was enough for me. I got to meet a few people. I got to see a few shows. And I got really dirty.
Here is ACL through my eyes.

First I worked for a few hours at the Waterloo Records tent.






I met Jamie Lidell.


I met Donavon Frankenreiter.


And I met Patty Griffin.


Then I hoofed it over to watch G Love and Special Sauce. Turns out Donavon Frankenreiter is a fan. He came out and watched a few songs.



Most of the good pics I got of G Love were pictures of the jumbo screen. I was just too far away to get good ones otherwise.





Then I walked over to watch Donavon Frankenreiter.



This is how much dirt was flying around. I think most of it landed on my feet. I was filthy by the time I left.


All in all, beer was consumed and good times were had.

No comments: