Friday, August 22, 2008

Careful What You Ask For...

Cause you just might get it.

I decided to have a day to myself. I went to the liquor store, bought some tequila. Stopped by target to buy myself some stuff. One of which was (what bobby calls) a "sassy" hat.



That I will probably rarely wear.

Then I stopped by the Alligator Grill and had a few margaritas.

Then out of shear curiosity, I asked Bobby what he wanted me to make him tonight. Being silly, he said he wanted a stuffed pickle. Then changed his mind and said he'd rather I finally made a pillow from his old Billy Idol shirt.

I did make the pillow.



But then I had to make the stuffed pickle. How could you turn down a request like that?



All the while drinking more (homemade) margaritas. First regular...



Then lavender...



And now Bobby has a new friend.

2 comments:

Mrs. Candycorn said...

Love the pickle! I think you should name him Mr. Pickle Pants. I have to ask... how do you make a purple margarita?

Beulah Viola said...

It's a lavender mix I got at the lavender festival in Blanco. Once you put the tequila in it, you really can't taste much of the lavender. It's just not the regular lime flavor.